Monday August 9th FOR 8TH GRADE
Wednesday August 11th FOR 7TH GRADE
*DATA CONFIRMATION REQUIRED*
You must complete and submit data confirmation online prior to your registration day.
Note: 2021-22 Data Confirmation can not be accessed prior to July 14th, 2021.
Once you login to your Parent Portal account*:
- Update telephone numbers for parents and emergency contacts, provide updated student health conditions.
- Complete a residence survey (for possible McKinney Vento qualification) and identify whether or not one parent/guardian is Active in the U.S. Armed Forces.
- Authorize or Decline Emergency Medical Treatment, Internet Use and Photo Release.
- Acknowledge annual notifications regarding the Parent/Pupil Handbook Notification of Rights, eDocs “paperless” Program, Human Reproduction Education (secondary schools only), Myers-Stevens Student Accident Insurance and the Native American Program.
When you open your Parent Portal account,
you will see a yellow banner at the top of the page like this:
Be sure the school year is 2021-2022 and the school is Cerro Villa Middle School.
(If you log in using a Student Portal account, you will not see this banner)
DATA CONFIRMATION & REQUIRED FORMS
Logon to PARENT PORTAL (link at the bottom of the page) to access your child's information to update your 2021-2022 Emergency Card, Medical Forms and other items. FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW:
1. Logon to Parent Portal using your email. DO NOT USE Student Portal or log in using a student ID number.
If you need translation, click on the upper right to switch language.
2. Go to the Yellow Bar at the top and "Click Here" to start Data Confirmation to update your information
3. Complete and Update All Sections: (1) Family Information, (2) Student, (3) Contacts, (4) Medical History,
(5) Documents, (6) Authorizations, and (7) Final Data Confirmation. Be sure to Confirm and Continue
after each section.
Proof of T-dap AND 2nd Varicella Immunization REQUIRED.
ITEMS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON REGISTRATION DAY
• Student Planner donation: $10.00
• ASB donation: $5.00
• P.E. Shirt: $10.00
• P.E. Short: $10.00
• Yearbook: $40.00 (After registration price goes up to $50.00)
• PE Lock for 7th Graders: $5.00
Total for 7th Graders: $80.00
Total for 8th Graders: $75.00
Cash or checks made payable to: Cerro Villa Middle School
*Individual Items may be purchased
Lifetouch school pictures available for purchase.
All students must have their picture taken for the student ID card and yearbook. There is no charge for this.
PFSO Membership Dues
$10.00 per family
Cash or check payable to: CV PFSO. Volunteer Sign-Up Opportunities