8TH GRADE - tUESDAY, aUG. 6TH
7th grade - Wednesday, Aug. 7th
All students who have ENROLLED at our school will receive a postcard in
July with information about Back-To-School Registration.
All students MUST COME to Back-To-School Registration Day AND BRING the following items:
- 2019-2020 Emergency Card - All contact information must be accurate and current - REQUIRED
- Proof of Immunizations (Including proof of Tdap AND Varicella #2) - REQUIRED
- Over-The-Counter Medication Form - REQUIRED
Before you attend the Back-to-School Registration Days, you will need to use your
Parent Portal account to update and access important forms and information to bring
with you to registration.
When you open your Parent Portal account,
you will see a yellow banner at the top of the page like this:
Be sure the school year is 2019-2020 and the school is Cerro Villa Middle School.
(If you log in using a Student Portal account, you will not see this banner)
- Update telephone numbers for parents and emergency contacts, provide updated student health conditions and submit age-appropriate required health forms.
- Complete a residence survey (for possible McKinney-Vento qualification) and identify whether or not parent/guardian is Active in the U.S. Armed Forces.
- Authorize or Decline Emergency Medical Treatment, Internet Use and Photo Release.
- Acknowledge annual notifications regarding the Parent/Pupil Handbook, eDocs Program, Human Reproduction Education (secondary schools only), Myers-Stevens Student Insurance and the Native American Program. Program information and forms can be printed for parent use. Directions are included.
- Print and sign the Over the Counter Products Authorization Form and submit to the school at Back to School Registration.
For our Registration Days, parents/students will also be able complete the following AFTER the above forms are turned in:
- Take School/ID Photo. Please dress accordingly for school pictures. Please refer to school dress code.
- Purchase PE uniform(s)
- Purchase Lock for P.E. Locker (Required for all 7th graders)
- Purchase School Planner
- Purchase Yearbook
- Receive Information regarding School Uniforms
- Pick Up Text Books
- Take a tour of the school.
ITEMS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
- PFSO Membership Donation - $10.00 (Cash or separate check payable to CVMS PFSO).
- Lifetouch Photos (Separate check payable to LIFETOUCH)
The following package is available. Cash or separate check payable to CVMS.
- Viking Planner Donation - $10.00
- ASB Donation - $5.00
- P.E. Shirt - $10.00
- P.E. Shorts - $10.00
- Yearbook - $40.00
- P.E. Lock (Mandatory for All 7th Graders) - $5.00
7th Grade Package Total: $80.00 8th Grade Package Total: $75.00
- CV Spirit Socks - $15.00 per pair / 3 pairs for $40.00 (Cash or Separate check payable to CVMS)
Cash or Checks Only.
If paying with checks, please bring (3) separate checks
to purchase items at different stations.
DATA CONFIRMATION & REQUIRED FORMS
Logon to PARENT PORTAL (link at the bottom of the page) to access your child's information to update and print out your 2018-2019 Emergency Card, Medical Forms and other items. FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW:
1. Logon to Parent Portal using your email. DO NOT USE Student Portal or log in using a student ID number.
If you need translation, click on the upper right to switch language.
2. Go to the Yellow Bar at the top and "Click Here" to start Data Confirmation to update your information
3. Complete and Update All Sections: (1) Family Information, (2) Student, (3) Contacts, (4) Medical History,
(5) Documents, (6) Authorizations, and (7) Final Data Confirmation. Be sure to Confirm and Continue
after each section.
4. Final Data Confirmation: Click on SUBMIT and PRINT OUT your 2019-2020 Emergency card and Medical forms and bring them with you to registration.
If you have any questions, please call (714) 997-6251 or send an email to: email@example.com