textbook, device, planner & materials
8TH GRADE - tuesday, august 11
7TH GRADE - WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 12
8:00 a.m. TO 3:00 P.M.
Before you attend the "Textbook, Device, Planner and Materials Drive-Thru Pick-Up", you will need to use your Parent Portal account to update and access important forms and information to submit or drop-off on pick up days.
When you open your Parent Portal account,
you will see a yellow banner at the top of the page like this:
Be sure the school year is 2020-2021 and the school is Cerro Villa Middle School.
(If you log in using a Student Portal account, you will not see this banner)
Parents are REQUIRED to review annual notifications and update student information by clicking on the banner. Completing “Data Confirmation” creates the student’s Emergency Card for the new school year. The new Emergency Card is required for back-to-school registration, every year. Parents/Guardians MUST create a new Emergency Card for each student attending OUSD.
Once you login to your Parent Portal account*:
- Update telephone numbers for parents and emergency contacts, provide updated student health conditions.
- Complete a residence survey (for possible McKinney Vento qualification) and identify whether or not one parent/guardian is Active in the U.S. Armed Forces.
- Authorize or Decline Emergency Medical Treatment, Internet Use and Photo Release.
- Acknowledge annual notifications regarding the Parent/Pupil Handbook Notification of Rights, eDocs “paperless” Program, Human Reproduction Education (secondary schools only), Myers-Stevens Student Accident Insurance and the Native American Program.
Information, instructions, and forms for each notification can be printed from the Documents page.
DATA CONFIRMATION & REQUIRED FORMS
Logon to PARENT PORTAL (link at the bottom of the page) to access your child's information to update and print out your 2020-2021 Emergency Card, Medical Forms and other items. FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW:
1. Logon to Parent Portal using your email. DO NOT USE Student Portal or log in using a student ID number.
If you need translation, click on the upper right to switch language.
2. Go to the Yellow Bar at the top and "Click Here" to start Data Confirmation to update your information
3. Complete and Update All Sections: (1) Family Information, (2) Student, (3) Contacts, (4) Medical History,
(5) Documents, (6) Authorizations, and (7) Final Data Confirmation. Be sure to Confirm and Continue
after each section.
4. Final Data Confirmation: After completing this step, finalize the registration process by clicking on link to upload your electronic forms.
If you have any questions, please call (714) 997-6251 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org