DRESS CODE AND UNIFORM POLICY
Cerro Villa Middle School has a student uniform policy. Students must wear a CV polo shirt along with black pant bottoms, and closed-toe shoes. Complete details can be found on this document:
School uniforms can be purchased through our partner company here:
- Students enrolled in Physical Education will wear official Cerro Villa P.E. uniforms that can be purchased during Registration (in August) or anytime throughout the school year with the P.E. teachers, in the Wellness Center, or Online here:
- Shirts and shorts are kept in stock in the P.E. Department. Students are REQUIRED to wear P.E. uniforms for the Physical Education program at Cerro Villa.
- The P.E. uniform includes: Green Dry Fit T-shirt with our Viking logo and Black Mesh Shorts. Students may wear their last year's uniform or their older sibling's uniform.
- To complete the uniform, each student should have a pair of athletic-type socks, and a pair of tie-on tennis shoes. Sweat clothing will be allowed in colder weather and should be gray, green, or gold pull-on sweats.
- Students ARE NOT ALLOWED to wear their CV uniform polo shirts, black pants/shorts or the CV sweatshirt with or instead of the P.E. uniform.
- Other necessary items for the P.E. locker may include: deodorant in a non-aerosol container (no AXE or Tag), small towel, brush or comb, band-aids and safety pins.
FREE DRESS DAYS
On a free dress day, students are able to wear any color bottoms, not just black, and any t-shirts/long sleeve shirts, and jackets. However, to still maintain a professional look and safety at school, please do not wear hoodies, pajamas, ripped jeans, open-toed/backless shoes, or clothing with pictures/words that are not appropriate for a school environment. Hats must be worn outdoors only and be plain, CV, OUSD, or college/military.